REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
NEW Photo Travel Tours 2017
Jay Seldin's CPE Photo Workshops and 70 South Gallery
are please to offer this imitate small group
Photo Workshop Experience to Ireland.
NEW DATE CHANGE: Friday, September 15 – Saturday, September 23, 2017
ONLY 5 SPOTS LEFT as of April 6, 2017 If you are interested don't wait too long to join our Photo Workshop to Ireland
*9 days & 8 nights
Travel on this very exclusive photo travel workshop with Jay Seldin, documentary travel photographer and photo educator, who has been leading global photo workshops for the past 10 years and Ira L. Black, professional photographer, photo educator and Gallery Director of 70 South Gallery.
Small group travel only 10 people maximum
PHOTO WORKSHOP HIGHLIGHTS:
- JUST ADDED: Explore the sights and sounds of Dublin
- Exploring Achill Island, Ireland’s largest off shore island
- Exploring the Connnemara, remote scenic region of lakes and coastline
- The poignant Doo Laugh valley, Ireland’s only Fjord at Killary Harbour
- Sunset at Cliffs of Moher
- Authentic and lively pub scenes with traditional Irish music in the evenings
- Photograph the street murals of Bogside, the site of the famous riots of Bloody Sunday
- Local Irish photographer will be with us as our guide for the entire photo workshop (Gareth McCormack)
Bonus Opportunity: Upon return to the states, 70 South Gallery is offering all participants to have their work displayed in an exhibition after the workshop.
Jay and Ira will work with participants to help in editing images for exhibition.
On this photo workshop there will be a host of fabulous opportunities for photographing the locals and landscape photography.
September is the perfect time of the year to visit Ireland. The crowds are gone, the weather is comfortable and the autumn light should be perfect for taking pictures of the coastline, mountains, valleys and the Irish fjord at Killary Harbour in Lough Valley. That’s right, Ireland’s only fjord!
Cost for single room: $4,675.00 per person.
Double room occupancy to be determined.
A deposit of $1,000 per person is required to book your reservation.
Booking for this photo workshop will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Hotel accommodations 4 and 5 Star or best available
- All Breakfasts
- Welcome Dinner, a Farewell Dinner and 2 additional Dinners during the trip
- All ground transportation in an AC vehicle
- Local Irish photographer will be with us as our guide for the entire photo workshop (Gareth McCormack).
Price does NOT include:
R/T international airfare from your home country to Ireland. Fly into Dublin International Airport and exit from Shannon International Airport
Travel and medical insurance.
Prices are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control (exchange rate). We will do our best maintain our published prices.
Click on the link Below to REGISTER
Photo Travel Tours 2018
Dates June 4-June 17, 2018
Information to be added soon